COVID-19 Update for the 2020 Salmon Season:
Due to current social-distancing guidelines, we are limiting our passenger loads to 14 persons per trip at $200 per person. Should the social distancing requirements become more relaxed, we reserve the right to add additional fisherpersons.
Currently, we require that each passenger on board wear a mask in the cabin and please bring gloves and/or hand sanitizer. If you don’t have a mask, one can be provided for you.
The crew will disinfect cabin surfaces multiple times daily.
If you have any questions, please call the captain, Todd Magaline, at (415) 458-8700. Best times to reach the captain are evenings after 6pm.
|Blue Runner Sportfishing Trip Schedule
To make your reservation please click on the green button next to the trip you would like to go on. Then follow the instructions to complete your reservation.
|No trips found.|
|Page 1 of 0|
Blue Runner Charters Online Ordering System
1. Your credit card will be billed immediately upon the completion of this order. Once we receive an authorization we will send you a confirmation email. You will ONLY receive confirmation if your credit card is successfully billed. You will notice a credit card charge on your statement. We require 100% payment upfront when all reservations are made.
2. Please bring food and drinks for you to enjoy during your fishing trip. We offer complimentary coffee and use of our microwave.
3. Poles are rented on the boat separately. Lead trolling weights are sold on the boat. All other terminal tackle is included.
4. California Fishing Licenses and gratuities are not included. You can purchase fishing licenses in advance at the CDFW Website.
5. We usually catch fish but we do not guarantee that we will catch any fish. We do not issue rain checks for slow fishing.
6. Cancellation policy: NO SHOWS WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND AND ALL SALES ARE FINAL !! Under special circumstances we may provide a refund on cancelled reservations. However, we will charge a 6% administrative fee.
7. In the event that we have a trip cancel due to bad weather or lack of participation we will contact you and you will have the option to reschedule or receive a refund minus the 6% administrative fee.
8. All floating deposits must be used in the current fishing season. Any unused floating deposits will be FORFEIT at the end of the season.